GET YOUR WIFT WA MEMBERSHIP
Be part of an organisation committed to achieving gender parity in the film industry through advocacy, education and support of female identifying screen industry practitioners. We welcome members of all genders, as well as culturally and linguistically diverse members from urban and regional Australia. Our advocacy helps women working in the industry across the country.
WIFT WA members get access to all WIFT WA events & monthly film club meet ups. You'll also receive our quarterly email newsletter to keep you informed on the latest on women filmmakers in our industry.
We're constantly working towards:
- Providing professional development workshops;
- Facilitating collaboration and ongoing networking;
- Advocating discussion of issues of concern to women, to assure fair and equitable opportunities in the industry;
- Celebrating and promoting our members’ achievements; and
- Joining other industry organisations in programs and initiatives which support these goals
Full membership is available to women working professionally in the film or television and interactive industries - $45/ year annual membership fee.
FRIENDS OF WIFT WA
Friends of WIFT WA membership is available to male colleagues, friends, family and students 18 years or older - $30/ year membership fee.
Would you like to team up with WIFT WA for future events or have an idea you would like to share?